Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Sem

I'm back to the old place, INTI again~
holiday OFFICIALLY ended!
but, my holiday mood still ON!

Regular classes begin on mon,
this will be my second last sem in INTI,
hope everything will be fine,
everything goes smoothly...

i have to write a long long assignment in this sem and next sem,
which is so called THESIS!
without this, i may not complete my degree and get my degree cert~
the moment i think of it = *scratching* my head~
the toughest assignment ever!!!
anyway, i must try my best to do it..

Congratulation to my craziest fren~ BOEING a.k.a lil devil
who got the first class honor for her degree!!!
wow! she is clever indeed!!!
it's hard for accounting student to score for first class!
but she did it!!!
Congrats!!!
i should take her as my model!
study hard, study smart!!!

No comments: